Lightweight corrosion resistant stop logs for isolation duties. Waterfront stop logs are designed and manufactured to suit modern industrial and domestic effluent environments. Stoplogs are suitable for isolation duties and applications where single piece stop gates would be to heavy to lift or where multiple door sections are required.
- Corrosion resistant
- Ease of operation
- Choice of frame materials
- Mechanically fixed renewable seals
- Low Maintainence
- Lower installation costs using expanding safety bolts
- Custom built to customer requirement
Stop Logs – Size & Materials Characteristics
Standard sizes : 200mm square up to 4000mm square or any rectangular size within these limitations.
Bespoke sizes: Larger sizes are available to suit most applications but mechanical lifting would be required. Stop log depths are built up with a combination of logs generally 300mm and 400mm deep.
- Frame: Manufactured from mild steel to BS970 or BS1449 stainless steel Grades 304 or 316. Stainless steel frames are natural finish
- Frame Seal: Resilient EPDM (Ethylene Propylene) wiping type seals having an angled lip seal. Seals are fitted to the seating and unseating sides of the frame. EPDM is chosen for greater resistance over neoprene to ultra violet degradation
- Logs: Are manufactured from aluminium to EN753-3.
- Interlog seal: EPDM or neoprene as necessary.
Stop Logs – Fixing Arrangements/Lifting Equipment
Standard fixing arrangements are:
- a. Channel fixing into prepared rebates in channel walls and floor
- b. Wall fixing onto a flat vertical wall with invert recessed into floor
- c. Side wall fixing
- d. Wall fixing at invert
- e. Any combination of a), b), c) and d)
Waterfront manufacture and supply lifting poles and beams to suit client requirements to aid moving and handling the stoplogs